They say marketing is changing fast. I would argue it doesn’t. Nothing significant ever really changes. I decided to make a video about David Ogilvy, the “father of advertising,” to show how his marketing advice is still relevant, 60 years after.
Watch this video to learn:
– Who David Ogilvy was
– 9 lessons copywriters can learn from his books and speeches
– Legendary ads created by David Ogilvy
#Copywriting #Advertising #FromReadsToLeads
Get my book “FROM READS TO LEADS” for more copywriting tips, examples, and exercises — https://www.readstoleads.com/
Links to the videos I’ve mentioned:
– How to write a landing page: https://youtu.be/0dREwb9xw2g
– How to write blog headlines: https://youtu.be/cK9PZ5Vndbo
– Voice of the customer research: https://youtu.be/lDKXpjLCVHY
– How to write an intro paragraph: https://youtu.be/uVXQJak3Ucw
Every week I share my ideas and tips on content marketing with writers, B2B marketers, and business owners.
SUBSCRIBE HERE — https://bit.ly/3oopiaC
LET’S CONNECT ON INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/fromreadstoleads/